25 Under-$25 Black Friday Fashion and Beauty Deals at Amazon

Publish date: 2024-05-05

ICYMI, Amazon launched its Black Friday sale a week early, and the retailer is dropping new deals every five minutes. Rather than waiting to shop during the busy holiday weekend, I’m getting a head start now. And lucky for you, I’m sharing the 25 best Black Friday deals from Amazon — all for less than $25. 

My surprisingly affordable picks span the fashion and beauty departments and are from high-end brands like Calvin Klein, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Urban Decay. Whether you’re looking for cozy winter clothes, hydrating skincare, or festive makeup, you’ll find it on sale at Amazon for up to 81 percent off. 

Best Under-$25 Amazon Black Friday Deals

Kick off your holiday shopping haul with my top five sale picks overall. I’m stocking up on essential, everyday makeup products to help achieve the natural glam look I’m constantly trying to master; the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil and Urban Decay Naked Mini Eyeshadow Palette are both on sale for less than $20. From the fashion department, I’m grabbing these flattering crossover-front flare leggings and the ever-popular Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Unlined Wireless Bralette. Plus, this stylish knit moto jacket from The Drop is going for nearly 60 percent off its original price.  

Now that you’ve gotten a taste of Amazon’s epic sale offerings, check out more of the best under-$25 Black Friday deals, below. 

Best Under-$25 Amazon Black Friday Fashion Deals

A new pair of leggings is always a good idea, and this best-selling high-waisted style from The Gym People is on sale for $20. The stretchy pants come in a whopping 37 colors and sizes XS through 3XL, and they’re designed with convenient side pockets that are big enough to fit your phone. Plus, more than 7,000 people have bought them in the past month alone, per Amazon, and nearly 46,000 shoppers have given them a five-star rating, so you know they’re good. 

Amazon

On sale for 81 percent off — the biggest discount on this list — the $9 Bali Comfort Revolution Wireless Bra is a no-brainer. It comes in 22 colors and 23 sizes, so you’re bound to find a version that works for your body type and style. The supportive yet comfortable bra has thin, molded cups, an elastic band under the bust, and adjustable straps that you can wear normally or crossover into a racerback design. According to a reviewer, the Bali pick is the “best non-underwire bra ever” because it “actually supports and lifts” your chest. 

Amazon

Given that we’re heading into the coldest months of the year, now is a great time to stock up on winter accessories. This Amazon essentials two-piece set comes with a cable-knit beanie and matching scarf, both made from machine-washable acrylic. If you, like me, have a hard time finding a hat and scarf that match when you’re running out the door, the $15 set is an especially smart purchase. It would also make a great holiday gift for practically anyone on your list. Choose from five colors, including neutral black, beige, and gray, as well as statement pink and green. 

Amazon

Best Under-$25 Amazon Black Friday Beauty Deals

The beauty deals are the star of the show this Black Friday, so I highly recommend adding your must-have products to your cart before stock runs out. It Cosmetics’ Superhero Mascara is a fan-favorite formula for length and volume, and it’s on sale for $12 — 57 percent off its original price. A shopper confirmed the mascara “goes on smoothly, doesn't flake or smear under [their] eyes, and layers nicely.” That’s pretty much all you can ask for from a mascara, and with a discount this good, I’m definitely adding it to my cart.  

Amazon

For your skin, the now on-sale Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Face Cream and Makeup Primer is a “game-changer” for “extremely dry skin,” per a reviewer. It’s made with soy proteins to lock in moisture, aloe vera to soothe inflammation, shea butter to soften the skin, and beeswax to protect against environmental damage. Together, these ingredients create a creamy formula you can either apply as a final skincare layer or put on under your makeup as a smoothing base — it’s the multi-use product of my dreams.

Amazon

I can’t send you off without letting you know that the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo I use on repeat is on sale for $21. It absorbs all of the oil and dirt that builds up in your hair and doesn’t leave that annoying white residue like alternatives do. Plus, as a shopper pointed out, the dry shampoo not only cleans your hair, but “gives [it] incredible volume,” too. Not to mention, it makes your hair smell fresh like you just stepped out of the shower. 

Amazon

Check out more under-$25 Black Friday fashion and beauty deals at Amazon, below. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil

Amazon

Sunzel Crossover Flare Leggings

Amazon

Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Unlined Wireless Bralette

Amazon

Urban Decay Naked Mini Eyeshadow Palette

Amazon

The Drop @Caralynmirand Long-Sleeve Knit Moto Jacket

Amazon

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57wKaYs6eeYq%2BtrcKkZJ%2BqmZmuunnDnpilq12qu6Wx0WZpbmViZX90eZdscGpwaWc%3D